FlawLess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fake reqruits is a problem that must be dealt with!

3 posters

Go down

fake reqruits is a problem that must be dealt with! Empty fake reqruits is a problem that must be dealt with!

Post by rookoo Thu May 29, 2008 5:13 pm

ok guys.. some people are putting our tags on without permission. if you see someone with our tags on that is not on our member list; tell a leader. if you dont, then theyll start impersonating people. and im sure NOONE wants that. so please tell us if something like this happens, theyll b put on a hitlist, maybe, and make sure that you tell the name on this topic, or in game if noone is logged on att.i dont want this problem to spread, ill talk to the other leaders about it.so please do listen to this!
rookoo
rookoo
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

fake reqruits is a problem that must be dealt with! Empty Re: fake reqruits is a problem that must be dealt with!

Post by rookoo Thu May 29, 2008 5:16 pm

santa Very Happy pirat Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Embarassed Rolling Eyes bounce cherry santa lol i am just having fun, srry
rookoo
rookoo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

fake reqruits is a problem that must be dealt with! Empty Re: fake reqruits is a problem that must be dealt with!

Post by rookoo Thu May 29, 2008 5:16 pm

Spoiler:
rookoo
rookoo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingsta210 Thu May 29, 2008 6:59 pm

ok iknow fukken biggysmally aint in FL i just played a game and he has an FL tag
kingsta210
kingsta210

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Phaze Fri May 30, 2008 12:17 am

Hmm.. Did anyone recruit him?
Phaze
Phaze
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-04-25

https://flawless.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rookoo Fri May 30, 2008 9:38 pm

i did, but this is good
if you see something suspicous put it here Smile ty
rookoo
rookoo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum