FlawLess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROOKOO SUX

4 posters

Go down

ROOKOO SUX Empty ROOKOO SUX

Post by Candy Man/Big C Mon May 19, 2008 5:16 pm

oreo and i quit FL because of rookoo but if you get rid of him we will come back plz dont be mad at us

Candy Man/Big C

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Back to top Go down

ROOKOO SUX Empty Re: ROOKOO SUX

Post by Phaze Mon May 19, 2008 7:16 pm

That's your choice, you will go on a hitlist, I can not kick someone out for childish issues, Solve them or be placed on a hitlist..
Phaze
Phaze
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-04-25

https://flawless.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2008 7:18 am

Phaze! whats up man?

I do agree that childish problems need to be dealt with. However, rookoo has beenm extrweemely rude to people and members, including myself; the other day he called me "gay" and talked some shit....I dunno man, I dont want to have members in this clan who act like kids and make others leave! Lets talk to rookoo, if he wants to act like an immature kid than he needs to leave before anyone else does!! I dont know what you would have done if he called YOU that!
PEACE

HerbD

Back to top Go down

Post by Phaze Tue May 20, 2008 3:09 pm

HerbalDelight wrote:Phaze! whats up man?

I do agree that childish problems need to be dealt with. However, rookoo has beenm extrweemely rude to people and members, including myself; the other day he called me "gay" and talked some shit....I dunno man, I dont want to have members in this clan who act like kids and make others leave! Lets talk to rookoo, if he wants to act like an immature kid than he needs to leave before anyone else does!! I dont know what you would have done if he called YOU that!
PEACE

HerbD

True, Well Ralph, that's your choice, as leader you can decide what happens, if he's disrespecting others, make him GONE. If he called you gay, another reason to make him GONE.
Phaze
Phaze
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by brett (fl) Tue May 20, 2008 4:08 pm

i like rookoo... but he can be rude , cocky, bossy and insult.... but its not my decision its yalls...

brett (fl)

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Candy Man/Big C Tue May 20, 2008 4:18 pm

yhey Phaze if you would rather keep rookoo than us thats up to you but right now im not talking to him ill tell you what he did in private

Candy Man/Big C

Back to top Go down

Post by Candy Man/Big C Tue May 20, 2008 5:22 pm

hye herb thx for the pozitive comment and you know how rookoo is so awsome im sorry i posted this plz forget this post it shouldnt have happen. rookoo is awsome

Candy Man/Big C

Back to top Go down

Post by brett (fl) Tue May 20, 2008 6:39 pm

omg... rookoo u r a devil worshiper.... dude not kool... y worship the devil for that IS KINDA DUMB no offense to anyones religion but i follow my lord and savior jesus christ...... but as a clan i dnt think religion should matter and we shouldnt realy discuss religion with 1 another cause it will just cause an argument............ but cant we all just be kool and nobody get kicked from fl unless they did somthing that is against our rules.... big c, oreo plz come back big c u r a big part of the reason i joined fl plz come back...... lets just all get along... but i do wanna say that rookoo u do need to quit bein so bossy, cocky, rude and kick some1 off a server for a dumb fight over religion.... we can all be friends no matter wat religion we are. bye the way everyone in this clan is awsome EVERYONE IS SOOO COOL!

brett (fl)

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Phaze Fri May 30, 2008 12:31 am

exactly brett.. I'm DELETING THIS TOPIC TOMORROW. NO MORE OUTBURSTS LIKE THIS.
Phaze
Phaze
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rookoo Fri May 30, 2008 10:39 pm

already done phaze. noone needs to know about my life.NOONE.
rookoo
rookoo
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by rookoo Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:08 pm

i can reply and you cant haha
rookoo
rookoo